You’ll love the way Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.
– USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
– Natural Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
– Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
– Non-toxic, biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
– 100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)
– Free of phosphates, gluten, animal testing and animal ingredients.
How to use:
– Pour 2 pumps of dish liquid into plugged-in sink, then fill with water to let the dish liquid bubble up
– Dip dishes into the sink, clean and stack away.
– Not for use in automatic dishwashers. Safe for septic systems.
Ingredients: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).