Pack size: 1 kg
Ingredients: 100% whole oats, GMO-free, preservatives-free, no added sugar, salt or additives.
Serving suggestion: Dan.D.Pak Rolled oats are tastier when combined with brown sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup.
How to prepare Dan.D.Pak rolled oats?
1. Microwave oats (1 serving)
– Mix 33g rolled oats with 160ml skimmed milk (or water) in a cup or bowl
– Heat the mixture in the microwave for 1 minute, then remove from microwave and stir well.
– Repeat the previous step for an additional 2 minutes, then remove from microwave and let cool for 1 minute.
– Add honey, maple syrup, fresh fruits and dried fruits as desired.
(You can adjust cooking time as appropriate to the power of your microwave power).
2. Stove top cooking
– Mix 1 cup of rolled oats with 3 cups water.
– Mix in a pan, cook on high heat for 5 minutes then turn off stove.
– Let the oatmeal cool in 2 minutes, then serve.