Blue Elephant Thai cooking set Red Curry is sufficient for a pot of 2 servings.
– Red curry paste: dried red chili 15.1%, lemongras 15%, garlic, soybean oil, shallot, salt 1.2%, galangal 7.5%, kaffir lime peel, coriander seed powder, coriander root, shrimp paste, sweet basil leaves, cumin seeds powder, pepper powder, acidity regulator E330
– Coconut cream powder: fresh coconut cream 85.2%, glucose syrup, milk protein, antioxidant E340, anti-caking agent E551
– Fish sauce
– Thai dried spices: dried kaffir lime leaves, dried sweet basil
Storage: Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within a week.
Prepare your Thai Red Curry in just 15 minutes: Just add: 200g sliced duck magret or fillet (semi-roasted), 100g diced pineapple, 4 cherry tomatoes (cut in half). Optional: grapes
– Pour the coconut cream powder in a bowl, add one cup of hot water and dissolve. Keep aside.
– Heat 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil in a saucepan. Add the curry paste and stir-fry until simmer. Lower the heat.
– Add coconut cream. Bring to boil.
– Add semi-roasted duck, vegetables, dried spices, fish sauce (adjust to your taste), 1 Tbsp of sugar.
– Simmer until the meat and vegetables have been soft enough to your liking.
– Best served with Thai jasmine rice or sticky rice.