Blue Elephant Thai cooking set Yellow Curry provides you with enough spices for a pot of 2 servings.
– Yellow curry paste: lemongrass, garlic, soybean oil, shallot, salt, dreid red chili, curry powder, coriander seed powder, galangal, ginger, turmeric, kaffir lime peels, cuminseed powder, coriander root, shrimp paste, acidity regulator E330, turmeric powder
– Coconut cream powder: fresh coconut cream 85.2%, glucose syrup, milk protein, antioxidant E340, anti-caking agent E551
– Fish sauce
Storage: Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within a week.
Prepare your Thai Yellow Curry in just 15 minutes: Just add 12 prawns (headless), 1/2 chopped onion, 3 cherry tomatoes (cut in half). Optional: 5 asparagus (head only).
– Pour the coconut cream powder in a bowl, add one cup of hot water and dissolve. Keep aside.
– Heat 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil in a saucepan. Add the curry paste and stir-fry until aroma develops. Lower the heat.
– Add the coconut cream. Bring to boil.
– Add the prawns, vegetables, dried spices, fish sauce (adjust to your taste), 1 Tbsp of sugar.
– Simmer until proteins and vegetables are cooked to your taste.
Best served with Thai jasmine rice or white sticky rice.