– Diapers for babies with premium absorbency & leak protection
– Unbleached brown core fiber
– Natural baby diapers that are free of chlorine processing
– Free of fragrances, inks, & petroleum-based lotions
– Avoid letting babies wear diapers in six consecutive hours.
– Apply nappy rash cream for babies before putting on diapers.
– Keep this packaging away from children and babies. This package, or a torn piece of diaper, could cause a choking or suffocation hazard for your child.
– Like any piece of clothing, natural baby diapers are flammable.
Unbleached wood pulp, sodium polyacrylate, polypropylene, adhesives, polymer spandex, polyurethane, pigments***.
***The color of disposable diapers is typically achieved through the addition of pigments. This is also true for the brown layered materials in Seventh Generation Diapers.